Thursday, December 2, 2010
Welcome to Facebook
After reading about this week article, "The Facebook Generation vs the Fortune 500" I found the article really well written. When asked how the online life that the article talked about, will change ones life whether it's work or even just your life. Well, I believe that the 12 online life that was talked about, has already change most of our lives. Most sites today have links to their twitter and facebook sites to help their audiences receive updates quicker and faster. Most college's are using the Internet for online classes. I agree with the 12 online life and how they are. I have seen a lot of changes in just the five years whether it was business's add more links to their site or more people using mass social media like Twitter and Facebook. The Internet has given so much to us, but at the same time has also taken away some stuff that has long been forgotten or at least fading away. I remember reading the old Spiderman comic books, and one thing always stuck out to me when he says, "with great power, comes great responsibility." Thinking about that quote, made me thinking about technology and the mass media on the Internet. With all of the great things that mass media on the Internet and technology can do, there has to be some kind of responsibility too. I think we have gotten a little side track with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great blog and very well put. Good one :)
ReplyDeleteTo me the Internet is a tool and I use it that way. I think as time goes buy it will become so commercialized like everything thing else in multimedia. I try everyday not to let the net take away who I am and what I want my children to be.
ReplyDelete