Monday, December 20, 2010
Not goodbye but see ya later
The class multimedia apps and tools was more then I thought it would be. Each week we learned something new or if some already knew the lesson then they could improve on their skills. It sadden me to say that I will miss this class and all of the great people in it. The class was taught by a teacher that really thought for the students and how to teach the material was really well develop. So to all the students who gets to read this, thanks for all the feedback and hope to hear from you either on facebook or twitter. Well I hate goodbyes, so I will say best of luck to you all and hope to see or hear from you guys in the future. Take care and keep on smiling. Class was a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment