Friday, October 1, 2010

Creative Commons

I read the article, "What is Creative Commons." www.rss-specifications.com/creative-commons.htm is where I read the article. This article is an intro into creative commons. I found that after I read this, I got more understanding of copyrights. This article really help a lot because I like to make movies/music and I always wanted to use copyrights for my work so people cannot use my work. Even though this article was short, it did explain the different types of creative common license options to pick from which was good to know. I think now that I've read the article that I will try finding the creative common site so I can read more about it and also see if it is something I want to sign up for. I believe that copyrighting your work helps not only you and your work but also makes it so others cannot take your work. I think everyone should check out this article for a quick intro on creative commons.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mike,
    I found another sweet article that offers alot more information about the copyright laws. I think the site I found would be more help then the creative commons site, if you are looking to copyright the movies/music you've created.

    Check It Out: http://www.copyright.gov/faq.html

    ReplyDelete