Friday, October 8, 2010

IPod Art

If you look at what is now compare to back then in art, it has change a lot. After looking at some of the things you can do with the IPod/IPhone app known as Brushes, I was amazed of how great some of these pictures/painting looks. I think the more our Cloud modifies with apps like this, the more it will look like anyone could draw/paint a picture and also improve peoples creative minds. With more technology changing the art world, I believe that it will be more good then not because it will make people want to express them self more. With apps like this you could also save on lots of money from buying the art supplies you would normally buy. I do not have apps like that on my phone but I do take pictures on it. I normally use photoshop to edit my pictures. I find this program simple to use and quick once you know what you are doing. I cannot draw good so I just take a lot of pictures of different things, some of the things I take pictures of is sunsets and animals. Last year I took a digital photography class and some of my pictures I would say was amazing. So to answer your question on if I'm a phone photographer, well sometimes I am but I like to think of myself more of just a photographer. So what does everyone else think about after reading this article about the app known as Brushes? I think it is a good idea to use today's technology for something good and creative so people can express them self more, we need it in today's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment