Sunday, November 14, 2010

My home town

I just want to point out a quick information. In my vlog I said that I have know my best friend for 20 yrs now and we meet back in 1992, but we have meet in 1990 because we have know each other since 1990 so it's been 20 yrs now. Just wanted to point out that the date was wrong because my best friend told me that I had the wrong date. Hope everyone enjoys this week's vlog.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike, I thought it was cool that you went over to the brick kingdom, I haven't walked over there in forever. The weather was great for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys know about places I've never heard of and I lived in VT for 30 years. I guess southern VT and northern VT are almost like two different states, right?

    ReplyDelete