Saturday, November 20, 2010
Give me that podcast
Before this week in Multimedia Apps&Tools class that I am taking at CCV, I knew very little about podcast. I have heard the term before and people talking about it but never really understand it full until this week in class. When I did a little research on podcast, well I came across a web site that I felt helped me a lot on understanding about and how to make a podcast. After reading the site, I found myself scratching my head saying, "really that's all that a podcast is." I was amazed to learn that a podcast is like a radio show and the only difference that really stuck out was the fact that you do not have a lot of guidelines like radio broadcast does. I believe that podcast would be good to have one that would want to voice their opinion without so many guidelines. I listen to a few podcast online, and would have to say that some sound really good, as to some that sound not that well at all. I like the fact how you can update your device that you are using for podcast without the hassle of waiting for a new link to download the newest show. I found it very unique that not only one can have more freedom on what they talk about, but how quick you can get them on your device. It was amazing to also learn that the podcast was develop by a former MTV VJ, Adam Curry who hosted hits in the 80's. I think sometime in the future that it would be neat to have my own podcast/talk show to talk about real things going on in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mike, I totaly agree on how, and how they are not like a radio station. It is amazing, however, the day and age we are living in that no one has tried governing what is said on a podcast, isn't it?
ReplyDelete