Friday, October 22, 2010

Kindle for all? maybe not

After doing my research on the new Kindle 2, I found this new device amazing. When reading about how audio books are trying to to slap a law suit on Amazon, I found this to be something else. It seems like audio books are just trying to get some kind of money out of Amazon. Its not like Amazon is not charging money for their books because they are. I think if audio books did not want Amazon to use text-speech for their books then they should not sell their books to Amazon. After reading about the law suit and Kindle 2, I really believe that this whole law suit is a joke. I also believe that Amazon and this new device is just trying to reach out and connect people to reading a book compare to reading articles or other materials that have taken so many people away from reading a good old fashion book. I hope in the long run that if the law suit goes to court that the judge looks at it and throws out the case, and rule in favor of Amazon because I believe they are in the right.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you Mike. I think the Kindle is a great thing and I'm willing to bet that this unit will encourage more to read or to read more. I hope the judge laugh and throws it out of court.

    ReplyDelete