Sunday, September 19, 2010

My cloud

In my thought about the technology or or in other words my cloud is that I have notice a lot of different things from making movies to networks like facebook. I have always like making music beats off the computer, and in the last 5 years I have notice more programs coming out making it easy, quicker, and more beats then they had years before. Movies are another thing I love to do whether it is to make them or watch them. Movies have been turning more into 3D and using more 3G to make their movies to give it that imaging feel to it. Now I got some mix thoughts on movies using more 3G, I feel that it kind of takes away from the actors/actresses ability to act. The reason why I feel this is because with 3G you just stand in front of a big green screen. I have had my cell phone for some time know, and that's how everyone gets in touch with me. I think it is amazing that in just five years the way cell phones look and what you can do with them now is just mind blowing. About a couple months ago I have heard about Netflix is now on some cell phones. Years ago you would never think they could do that with a cell phone. I believe in the years to come the imaging idea of what technology could do is endless, but as long as people use it for good then it could be a great outcome. There are some things like I've talked about with the movie part, that needs to be look at maybe I'm an old fashion guy but I like seeing acting in my movies.

2 comments:

  1. The 3G affects are amazing these days, but I have to agree with you, it does take away from the acting. If they are going to use the screen , they should go all the way, and bring back to life some of my favorite old actors that are no longer with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about money, isn't it? Going on location costs money, doing it in the studio means they can save money taking everyone to Brazil or Nepal, but they can spend it on CGI ;-)

    ReplyDelete