Sunday, September 12, 2010

multimedia apps & tools

Taking a tech course online does not really make me nervous as much as if I do all my work and the computer crashes on me and I wouldn't be able to make it up. That's really my only anxieties I have for this class or any online classes. I'm taking 4 online classes this fall and I just hope this does not happen. I have taken online classes before, I just got done over the summer, which was intro to flash. My first online class was not good at all, the teacher didn't want to help the students at all and thought the students should know everything and didn't respond to the students at all. And if it wasn't for a former student that took that class, well I would have to take it over. So my first online class was not good at all, and to tell you the truth I didn't want to take another one because of that teacher, until my intro to flash which was a lot better so here I go for round 3 and hope it turns out good. I normal don't blog much at all, but I do use face book to chat to my friends and post my YouTube stuff. My goals for the class are very simple: past the class, give it my all, learn more about blogging, and multimedia apps and tools.

1 comment:

  1. Mike you'll do great I'm sure. I've gotten good feedback for this class previously but I'm always open to suggestions so don't hesitate to email me if you have one for how to make it better for you :-)

    ReplyDelete